Saturday, July 04, 2009

Today




This morning I was allowed to go to the Farmers Market, what fun, I took this just before it rained.
Then a bit of embellished background that I have finally sewn a silk paper goldfish onto, this has been hanging around for ages so a few UFO's are being done.
Finally a photo of my grand daughter Fenella who is off to the Uk tomorrow to be the first Ambassador for the Australian Welsh Pony and Cob society. She is going to places I have dreamed of going to and meeting people that I would love to meet and she is being looked after by people, not having to find her way!
She is doing 1st year Vet science at Adelaide uni, having fiddled a bit with Science at Armidale University and really wasnt sure what she wanted to do but they have started vet science here at last and she was fortunate to get in, she has a brain!
I am sure she will have a few weeks to remember for ever.
Still damp and cold, still being careful of my knee.

3 comments:

queenopearls said...

Your photos are fabulous, your daughter Fenella gorgeous and ...
I've nominated you for the
Kreativ Blogger award!
~Christina
PS. I wish you speedy healing!

queenopearls said...

oops.. my blog
http://artandfiber.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

What a gorgeous grandaughter you have, you must be very proud of her.