Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Holey Moley!



Here are a couple of samples I have done for the Holey Moley Club, a new idea in online classes set up by Dale Rollerson of The Thread Studio. The first is using the flower stitch foot on romeo which is a water soluble plastic and I am not terribly good at using this but had fun trying not to let the stitches all go when I dissolved it. Some did but not enough to worry about.
Then using Kunin felt and the flower foot again I made circles and then burnt holes in them. Fun.
Still terribly wet and quite cold, the creeks are going up and down like roller coasters!
We went to Adelaide today and saw my mother who is not at all good, nothing to put your finger on but not really quite with it today and very tired.
A friend gave us lunch and then we collected a small wardrobe and came home.
My knee is a bit uncomfortable so I am going to feed the dogs and Oscar and make something easy for dinner, then put my leg up.

No comments: