Monday, July 27, 2009

A fairy house


I have been playing with these house parts, and come to think of it they are also holey so I suppose they might be part of the holey moley class I am doing.
I have a small grand daughters Birthday coming towards the end of the year and I wanted to have a try at these, they are designed by Gloria Bradford and I was quite pleased with my fme done on the Bernina I bought to do this sort of stuff on.
I went over to see Millie and Tabby today, not that Millie is into dolls but I thought a little house might tickle her fancy later on.
I am also sewing up another one and some doll parts so I am back into sewing again.
The fact that I fell asleep by the fire doesnt mean anything!
My football team won very well last night too.
quote for the day by George Sand. Probably not terribly appropriate but I like the essence of it.
'The old woman I shall become
will be quite different from the woman I am now.
Another I is beginning.'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday! my panda fanatic roommate got a Morn Creations bag as birthday gift.
she is just thrilled with it!
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)