Thursday, July 09, 2009

Another cat


I love making these little cats, they are all hand sewn and are very simple and fun, just felt and some uphostery material, I found this gorgeous one on special at Spotlight and you dont need much. I just fold the legs and arms in and dont stuff them. Cut a shape and away I go, the last one had a bird, this one has a heart.
I am not going to show todays collage as it is very dark and gloomy, rather the way I feel today.
Shopping and this wretched knee is still sore and obviously I am not doing enough resting but then nor am I doing what I want to do, like get on with the holey moley stuff but today a flower stitch foot seemed a bit like hard work.
My lovely books from Maggie and Linda and Carol came last night and I have been pouring through them.
I really so wish I had some one close by to play with and make me do stuff.
I had hoped to go to Perth in early
August but the milk price still hasnt come out and it doesnt sound as if it will be very high so that idea goes out the window.
Realistically I know that if I want to go to Europe in October we need to not spend money and to make a decision.

No comments: