Thursday, February 28, 2008

Walking on Monday




I have had a busy few days and not much time for anything. I went to a friends for lunch yesterday and that was a lovely day as we havent caught up for ages.
Today I am cleaning the house as a/ it needs cleaning and b/ I have Tabby and her family coming for dinner. I actually asked if she wanted to come and then found they would all be home.
I havent managed to see her or Millie this week so that will be nice.
As you can see from the photos we have almost gone into autumn early, I have no doubt we will have some very hot days in March but so far a lot of February has been cool. Only trouble is we need the heat to get any hope of rain.
Sarah dropped in this morning as she is moving ponies around, stallions have come out from their mares and soon we will be weaning foals. At the same time the cows will be calving so a busy time for her.
I went on with the hand stitching on my felted piece and have finished that, now to add some further things to it, havent made up my mind what yet but the hand stitching has certainly firmed up the piece.

No comments: