Friday, February 15, 2008

The old truck in the shed


The sheds are supposed to be cleaned out soon and I thought I would take a photo before it is. One day Nick will come and collect this truck for his collection.
Today we had a lot more excitement than I needed, a small and very active red bellied black snake found its way into the house. I thought Oscar was chasing a mouse and tipped a chair up and got more than I bargained for. I have never had one in the house before but this was a very small young and thin one so we think he got in through a door that has a gap at the bottom.
we unfortunately had to kill him to get him out and I have to say I am now looking carefully in dark corners.
Poor John has an infected sinus so wasnt feeling very happy with me, first I decided to try out a different mattress on our bed as the old one is getting rather past it and then he had to find an angry young snake.

No comments: