Friday, February 01, 2008

More of Willunga and a bag


A couple more photos from yesterday of some old buildings, the first is a B & B and the second is now a council building, cant remember but I know we went there for Tourism Awards way back when we went to those things.
I seem to be into bags, I made this fabric up as a demo with chocolate wrappers and transfer foil and wasnt sure what to do with it, any way it will make a fun bag, still needs a closure of some kind and a bit more on it, beads I think.
Warming up a bit but I spent the morning doing the weekly shop and this afternoon I have fiddled with a painting (on the other blog) and sorting out some paints that I think I want to take away with me.
Not being particularly productive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love what you did with the piece. Great idea turning it into a bag!