Sunday, February 17, 2008

Playing


I had fun playing with this and adding beads and buttons. I have no idea what if anything it will become but I love these muted tones.
Much better than yesterdays photo!
Very hot today, after so much mild weather we are not really used to it.
I have spent most of the day ironing sorting out what we are taking to Melbourne, it is only 4 days but the weather can do anything.
Oscar is at the cattery I called over to drop some mail in for Tabby and Millie and have started emptying the frig and rubbish.
I have also stewed the last of the peaches which I will freeze, it is only a little self sown peach but a free stone and a lovely taste.
The lap top is coming with us so if I have time I will report in if not well I will be home on Thursday.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

I like the look of this little piece Penny and the muted tones as well.

Kate North said...

I suppose the dead mattress has a certain kind of charm :) but I think I like this buttons piece much much better.

Nettie said...

Love the contrast of the big print and the tiny stitching. Also, the understated color scheme brings out the patterns, imo.