Saturday, February 16, 2008

Death of a mattress

Here is the mattress that we have slept on for at least the last 25 years. I know we got a new one, this one, so we have now had three in our years of marraige.
Why do I have a dead mattress well I have nothing else to write about and I am trying out some bits with picasa who seem to let me go from them to this.
Because we changed mattresses and I now have new ideas for the pink spare bedroom, while in Victor this morning I bought a pretty messed about cupboard for $15 then had to get the Toyota and drive it in to get it, an interesting experience as the poor old thing is a bit tired but it got me there and back.
John still has a bad sinus infection and is trying to get a few things done while his wife goes off and buys unmentionable things!!
I will think about another bed for that room when I have to.
I spent all day tidying up. Now to have some fun and mess it up. Oh and the snake that was in the house was about 18 inches long.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: