Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hanging Kerosene lamp


In my quest for what I am going to do with this months Take it Further Challenge I sketched an old hanging kero lamp, wondering if I can transfer it and use it but I am not quite sure if this is where I want to go. I am still thinking. The colours are not right but I could change that.
It has got quite cold today and we have had a couple of showers of rain! Wonderful.
Yesterday we went to Adelaide and took my mother out for lunch, she tires very quickly at the moment but she does enjoy getting out.
I also bought a new camera, I decided on the Nikkon Coolpix P50 as I loved my old coolpix 3200 but after the cat threw it on the floor and broke off the toggle that holds the battery cover together I really felt a bit unsafe with it but this new one has a view finder, anti shake, a lot more features I probably dont want and is in the same familiar format and I can use the same batteries and card as well, now to wade through all the stuff in the manual.
Not as compact as some but I dont mind it has a sturdy feel to it.

No comments: