Thursday, February 14, 2008

the House in the woods


I have had a busy two days, not home which is not like me so I have very little to show for it.
This is for the exhibition and sale next month, I did a small embellished and beaded hanging and decided it needed to be a bit more important so I made some silk paper and backed it with that and then sewed it onto a stretched canvas.
I quite like it now.
spent a lot of the day with my friend Wendy, we are both on cow related trips overseas in the next few months so were getting things a bit organised, she has never been overseas before so a bit of advice was needed.
I took over some sewing but somehow we didnt get around to that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this piece you did a great job with it.

Karen

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What beautiful colours you have in your craft work. I was in a craft shop today just to buy a cup of coffee after going to the bank next door. It's a magical place but I haven't got around to making such pretty things.
w.

jenclair said...

Love the effect of the silk paper!