Friday, February 29, 2008

Small bag underway


I have to get some dark cord for this little bag, again made from scraps of fabric I bought in Japan, attached to cotton and then automatic stitches machined over the top.
Somewhere I have a dragonfly charm that I will put on it as well.
I like these little bags they are useful and every one is different.
I have just hobbled in from my walk, sometimes I wonder if they do any good at all. Still cool and pleasant thank goodness.
We had a lovely dinner last night with Tabby's girls being very helpful and useful and a delight to have, her John certainly has had a good influence on them. Millie slept most of the time. so no photos, she is growing at a great rate.
I had to laugh today some people came and I had a hose on watering and they were horrified, I think they are all so indoctrinated into which day you should water I had a hard time telling them it was not mains water, it was water from our spring brought here on pipes we laid ourselves. As it is the big trees are having to fend for themselves and only the close garden is getting water.

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

I am very late reading this, but I love you bags, how big are they? I have often thought of making some too.