Friday, February 08, 2008

two bags and a view

the first bag is the one I was asked to make, now finished, the second is one I put up before but now also finished with a closure bead and some trim around the edge of the flap.
the view I took yesterday of the wild part of Victor just over the hill and where we like to walk. All damp and misty looking yesterday.
Today is warmer and dry and I got hot and bothered vacuuming the house. I absolutely hate vacuuming and usually get John to do some of it for me, but he is off again to meetings today and as it is 2 weeks since I did it I felt really guilty and had to do it, why do we feel we have to do these things! I think if Oscar didnt shed his hair I wouldnt see all this fluff and worry. Of course John has also been coughing and sneezing!
I have a new book and new to me author, she is an Australian called Kathryn Fox and this one is called Malicious Intent, it is sort of on the lines of Kathy Reich and Patricia Cornwell but I am enjoying it and it is set in and around Sydney.
I have decided to to a swap with the cyberfyber postcard swap, by the time I decided a lot have gone so I hope I get what was my second choice, my first went while I was looking at it. So now to make a postcard, luckily in one of my tidy ups I came across some painted lace on pelmet vielene which will make a good base. Now to get to work on it.


2 comments:

Doreen G said...

love the bags Penny especially the second one.

Anonymous said...

Nice purses both of them you did a good job.

Karen