Thursday, March 23, 2006

Still on day 2 of watercolour class


I did this on day two of the class as well, it was a copy of a painting, but it helped me to get my ideas a bit straighter. yesterday was a wonderful morning and we went down by the beach but I got in an awful mess, everyone was doing wonderful things and I seem to have reverted so we practiced skies in the afternoon, under supervision I did one and then on my own another and they are not too bad, but I need to finish them off. I am stll very tired and have a busy week, Adelaide today so no time for anything, but the dentist and see my mother and then a reception for the wretched Clipsal 500 car race in the evening. I hope I can still stand on my feet by the time the day is over.

4 comments:

Lin said...

I Like your scene very much - but I really LOVE this one -- the colors, the lines, the entire composition is so warm and inviting!

melissa said...

I am enjoying the colors and sketchy quality.

melissa (here via edm group)

Donn said...

I think you have done very well for day 2! Very good. It's a great watercolor painting.

Anonymous said...

Yet another charming watercolour Penny. So evocative and thoughtful. The perspective is delightful. You are just too talented!