Sunday, March 12, 2006

Me and my beaded stuff


Ok well here is what I really look like, well when I am dressed to go out. This was my new outfit for the tourism awards and also the necklace, bracelet and "bling" thingy for my bag I made to go with it.. As I said I went over the top! The necklace and bracelet are freshwater pearls and shell and the thingy is all fake and light. Decided the only way to have this photo taken was infront of the fireplace!
Actually what I really look like is dressed in a t shirt and old pair of jeans and joggers.

4 comments:

Diane's Creations said...

Did you sketch the wall pictures? I have to admitt that I woul have to find some clothes before I had my photo taken. I live in shorts and "T" shirts in summer and track suit in winter.

Downunderdale said...

no Penny - you look regal - I have all these fancy clothes I never wear - maybe I should take them to Horsham
- cheers - Dale

Penny said...

Penny, It is so nice to see what you look like! I like that we are two "pennys" meeting here on this EDM list!! I enjoy seeing your sketches. I like the one done with the ostcard taped in the middle. I may have to try that! I guess you're heading into Fall now as we head blessedly into spring.
we're at that time here in Michigan where it is 65 degrees one day and snow the next! the other Penny!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful beaded creations! I haven't started that art vice yet. I have enough supplies to start a store now.