Thursday, March 16, 2006

EDM Challenge Hats


Nothing much was done today. So I drew hats with Celina.
I did re pot a few things. John off at meetings all day. I got out beds for the girls to make blingy things for handbags which kept them amused for a while.
watched the opening of the Commonwealth Games, liked the bit where our South Australian Governor Marjory Jackson Nelson (One of our most decorated women Olympians) was the second last runner with the Queen's baton. She is a great lady.She then handed it over to Victoria's Governor John Landy who was the second person to break the 4 minute Mile. I really liked the way that so many athletes, old and young were involved with this.

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun collection of hats you have there! Well drawn, too!

Lin said...

GREAT collection and sketch of hats!! Such variety!

Sue Seibert said...

Cool hats, particularly the one with the bow!

Desiree's Designs said...

I could probably help you get you links online, email me so we can talk