Sunday, March 05, 2006

The cats dinner


After all the excitement of the morning yesterday when John came back from his days fishing I asked for something to sketch and the most colourful fish was this one, a red mullet, I dont particularly like eating these, to me they are a bit soft but Oscar just loves them. I did these just with my aquarelle pencils but didnt wet them. A couple of his fins were foreward but I couldnt get them back. We had a cool change in the evening which made things much better. The black pug bitch has gone off to be mated and her male companion here has been gently howling since she left, poor fellow.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

beautiful drawing Penny. thank you for stopping by our group. Gave me good reason to stop by and see what you have been working on. You are so creative
Blessings
Valerie