Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Another textile piece


Yesterday was not a good day, infact it was very depressing but I wont go into that. I went to Adelaide to see both my elder sister and my mother.I also thank goodness called into see my good friend Paddy who fed me and invited another friend around and I felt much better. Drove home on our notoriously awful Adelaide to Victor Harbor road and it was full of the usual fast, slow idiot drivers. I did get home in one piece. I went to beading and made a mess of the necklace i want to wear tonight, so that is the job for today.
I had been playing with some ATC's (artist trading cards) and this is what I came up with, the back ground is the same as the last textile piece, with loads of stitching and layers you cant see and shiva stick and using the heat tool but this time the slips are flowers and a paisley shape, pinched from Maggie Grey's Workshop on the web. I rather like its almost stained glass look.

No comments: