Monday, October 06, 2008

TIF for September


I have finally resorted to taking a photo and somehow it doesnt look as good as when I scan it. Here finally is my TIF for September, the colours are as close as I could get and the theme was Lists so I wrote a lot of list headings on the background and then fiddled around with the colors to look like more lists with embroidery. A bit dull after some of my earlier ones. The Eiffel tower is a brad that was given to me and is part of my things to do places to go travel list!!
We had rain in the night, about 5mm which is a help, another foal, the last few are coming fairly fast, I think this is a filly but the mother wouldnt let me get close enough to see.
A slow day after the last few busy ones, washing and tidying up and pulling a few weeds as well as making soup stock and bread.
I miss my lunch time soup, and it has got colder again, enough for my aching knees to demand a fire.
Now to get on with the October TIF.

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

Happy birthday for last Saturday Penny, glad you had such a good day. I love all the interesting photos you have posted lately, and the TIF looks good to me also. Wish you could get some more rain though. Cheers,Robin