Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arch


I did this again using Maggie Grey's method with gesso and paint, I made the gesso quite a bit thicker this time around.
It was a fun exercise.
Today I felt that I got a few things done, did some cooking in the morning and then my friend Wendy came over and I showed her how to string beads using a crimp and while she was making a bracelet I fixed up some earrings a bracelet and a necklace and felt I had achieved quite a lot.
Still cold and windy which is a blessing in a way, I dont have to worry quite so much about the watering.
John has gone off to a meeting and I go to beading tonight and there is a casserole in the oven so even if I go before he gets home we will both be fed.
Adelaide tomorrow so not much will get done then, I just hope the casserole will manage another night.

1 comment:

Tanguera said...

Very cool. Love the texture.