Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Busy busy



Yesterday I went over to Wendy's for part of the day and came home feeling tired probably because it is school holidays and they are re doing the Woolworths complex down here and parking is at a premium so I drove round and round about 3 times before I could find a park. Then I walked from there to do all the stuff I had to do.
It was freezing cold too.
Today was Adelaide to see my mother who was still in bed when I got there, pro bably because daylight saving has confused her, then on to my sister for a chat and she gave me my birthday present and then up to P who had asked me to get her a soaker hose at Cheap as Chips which I did.
Home via Tabby's to have a cuddle of Mason and Millie, Mason is now on a bottle and being a much less fussy baby, I think the whole trauma of his birth took its toll on all of them.
I have been playing around with the stuff I did at Geelong, a paper napkin sprayed with these lovel radiant rain shimmering mists put out by LuminArte, then a bit I had already done with layers on the embellisher cut into fish shapes with a bit of gold mesh and ribbons layered below them. The fish have been button hole stitched to the back ground. the red felt backing is only to see if I like it or not.
Still cold and we have been lucky and got a few more mm out of some showers of rain.

No comments: