Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Fairy shoes


I have had a lovely time making these, I have two more cut out to do, but as far as being Christmas presents I think they would take too long for the number I have to make.
Actually the thought of making Christmas presents is not enthusing me at all this year , I just cant find something small and relatively quick that I can make about 24 of that I havent made before!!
I am still struggling along making samples for Fibre in Forum, havent got onto the tyvek yet although I am used to doing things with tyvek so that is not such a worry.
So far I have not put any of my samples up as they are mostly in white or cream and dont look very interesting as yet.
I have finally finished one of my beaded bracelets, so for beading tonight I have a new one to start on and for a change I think I have all the stuff ready to use.
Thought I had worked out how the scanner on this new machine worked, WRONG! I now have a dozen files, somewhere on my computer with about three scans of the same thing, finally I scanned what I wanted but have no idea how I got it where I wanted it to go. The joys of modern technology.

No comments: