Friday, October 03, 2008

More images of my week away


The ferry on the River Murray is the first photo in the early morning light, then canola in flower and the Grampians in the back ground, taken from the car and not cropped.
Then the gates of Geelong College and finally a flowering cherry in the school grounds.
My printer scanner has gone to be fixed and I am lost without it.
Yesterday I had to look after Millie while Tab went to the dentist in the morning, and the rest of the day sort of got lost.
We had a filly foal in the evening, very pleased about that as fillies have been very few and far between this season, and it was from a mare I really wanted to keep a foal from as she is getting old.
Today I went to Adelaide and back to see my mother, who is fine but a bit off with the pixies.
I had lunch with a friend as it is my Birthday tomorrow and it was a good opportunity to see her, shopped on the way home and saw John turning onto the ring road just ahead of me and felt ridiculously pleased to see him, should be over that at my age!!
We have had a few spots of rain and it has got cold, but we need so much more rain and it doesnt look as if we will much more.
A busy couple of days.

2 comments:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

And a very happy birthday to you Penny and I hope you have had a lovely day.
wendy

Anonymous said...

The gates of the college are lovely and you should never get over being glad to see John.

Karen