Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to me



Well I had a lovely day today. We went over to the Agricultural show at Yankalilla and met my sister and my niece and family and watched my grand daughters riding, then we went over to Pt Elliott and had a lovely lunch with champagne at the Flying Fish. Finished our wanderings off with a visit to my newest great grandson and my newest grand daughter and came home, did the feeds, had cheese and bread and wine for dinner and watched the video of The Golden Compass.
The first three photos I took at the show and the last two at Pt Elliott.
Lots of lovely phone calls, one from the family in Turkey last night, and now I am heading for bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your birthday was a good one and many belated wishes.

Karen

Downunderdale said...

Happy Birthday Penny and many many more - Dale

Doreen G said...

Happy birthday Penny
Gee it's nice to see all the green grass around isn't it.