Monday, October 13, 2008

Fairy Shoes


I had a lovely time over the week end using up some spare time to make these fairy shoes which were in the Stitch magazine a while ago and were designed by Annette Emms, mine were made on yellow felt with some glitzy organza over the top, free machined and beaded. I loved making them so much I think I will make a few more.
Today was the Annual meeting of the Victor Harbor Women's Auxiliary of the Womens and Childrens Hospital and I got my 10 year badge, I am also their patron, shades of when John was Mayor and they dont seem to want to change me!!
Any way it was a good meeting and lunch but I have come home later than I ment to be and have forgotten to take anything out of the freezer for dinner, prawns will defrost quickly andLaksa sounds like a good idea.

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Love the shoes Penny, wish I could do the beading around the top like you. I keep getting asked for more shoes, they seem very popular with everyone, and are so much fun to make.

Unknown said...

Delightful! I can just imagine a fairy wearing them . . .

annette emms said...

Just chanced upon your blog Penny and I was thrilled to see your shoes! They're so pretty.