Saturday, October 25, 2008

For Gail


This is the third of my weekly s
mall arrangements that i a m doing with Gail and a few others.
Done on the embellisher I used a scrap of left over embellished material, another scrap, the tree that I had cut out some fairy shoes from, and a small elephant that I had done.
The elephant didnt embellish very well but when I buttonholed him I got this lovely wrinkled skin affect.
I am very fond of this little piece.
Today thank heaven wasnt as hot as we had been told to expect, it was overcast and although very windy at least we didnt fry.
I have a new printer, it is finally sort of set up, but heaven knows when I will get to work out how it all works, I may have to hook up the old one for scanning. I love these things that tell you to look at the menu on the computer when you are trying to find something ON the computer. I am not an IT person, I am nearly 70!!
I have just been told that one of our little welsh Mountain mares, home bred has qualified for the Nationals, big prestige under saddle, so now we have two little Welshies qualified and a galloway hack. Well done to the girls.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

I know what you mean about the computer Penny I spend more time trying to understand what they are trying to tell me to do-and when it finally twigs I feel like a genius.

Anonymous said...

I really like this piece but then again I love anything with elephants. Thanks for sharing once again!

Unknown said...

Gail absolutely loves it!!! That elephant is divine, well the whole piece is! Looks very much like a piece from India.

Kate North said...

This is lovely, Penny. I have a fondness for elephants, but even so, I'm sure I'd gladly give this piece a home...