Monday, October 27, 2008

My mother's 96th Birthday



Most of the photos taken were pretty odd,but thanks to my friend P the group one of the immediate family is reasonable, although I was leaning forward to try and get Millie to smile. This was only half of the party and i think Mummy did well to last for 3 hours.
We had two of her deceased sisters children here and their spouses as well but some how I couldnt get them all in the photos.
So a photo of baby Mason, Mummy's great great grandson (and my great grandson!!) and then the group one with me and John on both outsides, Mummy, my sister, and at the back Gaby and Mason, Tab and John oh and Millie in the high chair.
It was great to get together with relations I dont see often, and I think a great celebration, we only had one minor incident involving a loo but that was by the by.
Very tired though as the organisation was rather hectic.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

What great photos Penny and isn't Mason beautiful.
Did I ever tell you that my mothers maiden name was Mason--now there's a piece of usless information for you.