Thursday, December 06, 2007

Yesterdays baubles today


This is what I did last night, added some more beads and voila a bauble, even if it is flat I think they will make quite nice quick Christmas extras.
Very hot today but down here at least we had some cloud cover, got to 38 degrees but not the burny burny hot we can get. Thank goodness the high winds didnt seem to be too bad here either, although after my Womens and Children's Christmas lunch I went into the town to collect john and a huge and when it flowers, lovely almond tree at the back of the bank had split and fallen over the road. I was glad I wasnt driving past when it happened.
We are having a lot of growly thunder and some heavy drops of rain but that is all. A few fires around the state though.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Wonderful Penny just that little bit extra makes all the difference.