Thursday, December 13, 2007

Baby sitting and setting up the Christmas stuff.


I was all organised to get the Christmas stuff up this morning and Tabby rang to ask if I could take Millie for a couple of hours. A mad panic to find the bassinette and organise that before she arrived.
Of course she wouldnt settle so only slept for a very small time so the photo is of a rather grumpy baby looking for a boob that didnt have milk in it!Any way she was very pleased to have her mother back and then I got on with decorating the house. I have left a few things in the cupboards and there are a few that go to the Island with us that I will photograph when we get there.
Because we have family coming at odd times I have rather gone over the top this year. Some of the dolls I have had in swaps and some I have made. I love the very fancy one I got from Canada on the coffee table.
Very hot and sticky today, I havent quite got the silver cleaned, but maybe in the next few days.
I am just trying to hide stuff away so I have more room. Not easy!



6 comments:

Doreen G said...

OMG Penny what an amazing array of Christmas dolls and angels and the best angel of all is Millie--she is gorgeous.

Sequana said...

I agree. What an adorable angel, even if she's grumpy...*S*

But I just can't imagine getting all decorated and ready for Christmas in hot, sticky weather.

Funny world, isn't it?

Beautiful collections tho, just wonderful.

Lise said...

Happy Christmas from Norway.....It's hard to imagin a Christmas celebrating in hot weather. Tonight it's minus 8C here!!
Lise

Unknown said...

I agree! And what a great Christmas gift! Adorable baby! And Christmas in the heat doesn't seem right to me either. Even here in the desert in CA it's finally gotten cold.

DeLi said...

love chirstmas pictures! and most especially the baby

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What is lovely about your decorations is that they are unique, not the junk from shops. Take it easy though and enjoy the time with family coming and going. I will buy a tree soon and my grand-daughter can decorate it. I am trying to keep the lounge room as simple as I can.
w.