Friday, December 21, 2007

John's 70th



It was a
Photos from today, me getting a smile from Millie, John talking to Millie, and Jill, Tabby and her John looking at a dvd of Jill's trip on the True North.
The day started with wind and then rain, very wet for all the morning. Tab John Celina and Gaby and their friends Steeny and Michael and children from France arrived on the early morning ferry, after lunch it cleared and the children got .along the beach. I spent most of the day feeding people, eating and drinking, well not so much for me and I think every one had a good day. The children loved the pool table. The weather went from warm to cold.
Tonight we wandered down to the Sorrento for a meal and confused every one with our wine orders, and wandered home far too full of food and wine. There is a pool challenge on at the moment. I think Jill is beating John.
I have to confess we all fell on our beds as soon as every one had left on the 4.30 ferry to go home and John and I had an hours sleep! we must be getting old.
Lots of phone calls and Virginia sent a wonderful e card that every one was most impressed with.
So to all who read my blog, thank you for helping to make this a memorable day.

No comments: