Thursday, December 27, 2007

Goanna and Redcliffs




I took these photos on Christmas morning when we went wandering not too far from home but down some dirt roads we hadnt explored before. the Goanna let me come right up to him, although I was prepared if he made a run for me to run the opposite way, there is always the story of them running up peoples legs thinking it is a tree or post. they have very long sharp claws.
The next two were from the top of the redcliffs, one showing the beach and headlands and the other a rather nice sheoak with the sea behind.
Today has been a fairly quiet one, John and Jill played golf and I had a quiet time doing a few things I wanted to do and to paint.
A couple of walks along the beach and the casserole is in the oven for dinner tonight with friends. I hope it is ok as a lot of leftover things went into it! Mostly vegetables so it should be alright.
Tomorrow we pack up and my wonderful week will be over.

No comments: