Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Packing


Once more this is a very wonky primitive drawing! I seem to be having trouble with my bad eye getting things straight at the moment.
Any way this is my version of packing up my mother's unit. John felt it looked very oriental, I think I am looking as if I am praying to great God box. What I am trying to convey is down on knees wrapping up glass ware.
No wonder my back is aching so much.
We managed to get most of the boxes that I had packed into the car and into our newly cleaned out shed. Packing some of those shapes was to say the least interesting.
Pen and pencil.

5 comments:

Teri said...

Wonky and so lively! I love this because it tells the whole picture!

Penny said...

Thanks Teri, I think that is what I dont mind about it, a record and done by me!

Anastasia said...

A detailed sketch - great fun!
I hope it wasnt too hard for you to pack your mum's things.

marieJ' said...

Maybe wonky but a clear message...
this is what I see;
multitasking...scrubbing the floor(part of the floor that isn't shaded looks like clearly scrubbed!! )
filling that box as you go co's girl you have got about 15 minutes to do all that.... and that was half an hour ago!!??
Thanks for sharing

Julie Oakley said...

I love this and the great God box