Saturday, August 12, 2006

EDM challenge ears


I have had a busy few days trying to get my house straight and furniture moved around, very tiring to say the least.
We have had mornings of frost and then bright sunny days. I am watering the garden it is so dry. We had some fellows come to cut back some of the very overgrown stuff in the garden, It now looks bare and a lot bigger in some areas.
I have drawn ears for the EDM Challenge. Not particularly good ears but here they are.
I have been having problems with blogger not letting me put up scans but I think I have fixed it now.

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

great ears! I had fun doing ears...unlike noses they are all pretty much the same though.

Lin said...

VERY VERY GOOD, PENNY!!!!!!

Teri said...

Good job Penny. Ears are funny arn't they!

Jana Bouc said...

Interesting how different they are, isn't it. I tried doing them in ink also, but found it very difficult. Pencil was easier. You did a nice job with these.