Thursday, August 24, 2006

ATC's

These are the ATC's that Dale sent me in exchange for the ones I made for the Perth Show, I cant remember its correct name, sorry, the top one is Jennifer Green's. the left bottom is Kelsey O'Mullane's and the bottom right is Liz Plummer's. I love them all and thank Dale for choosing them.
Today has been very wet and grey and miserable, and cold after the last very warm burst of weather. When I say wet, well it drizzled all day and we got about 1mm out of it.
I spent a large part of the day sewing up bases for some ideas that I have that I hope will look good when I have finished, I must say I love making crusty surfaces out of layers of nappies, shiva sticks, panne velvet, felt, chiffon scarves, lots of stitching and "bits" vliesofixed together and zapped.

2 comments:

Liz Plummer said...

How exciting to see my ATC on your blog! Thank you for posting it! Hope you like it.

kelsey said...

Ditto Liz's comments! I'm glad you liked mine even though it wasn't fabric....I don't normally do fabric atc's (actually, I've done 1...lol) but have done hundreds in paper etc.

Kelsey