Saturday, September 29, 2012

Adelaide this morning and more 'stuff'

 I went up to the Quilt show in Adelaide this morning to see Dale and Ian of the Thread Studio, lovely to catch up with them both its been a while, and do a little bit of retail therapy. I had to park the car in a place I have never parked before, under the Convention Center, but the lift took me up to a lovely area of garden by the River torrens, the one over looking the Torrens shows the work going on at the poor old Adelaide Oval, upgrades!! They are the first two on the left. Below them is the lovely bird that I bought in the Melville island shop, he spome to me.
In the center is the lovely painting we bought out at Oenpelli done by our guide and aboriginal elder Simon Bedari, a lovely man and hos work was brilliant.
On the right are some of the books and pamphlets I bought, I am having a lovely time with them and the basket ones are brilliant.
I hope if you click twice they will enlarge enough for you to see them.
Off to have an afternoon tea, watch the final of the football and make dinner.
I am filling my days at the moment.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robin Mac said...

I love that bird too, Penny. I thought you would go to see Dale and Ian. Did you enjoy the football? Cheers

Anonymous said...

Love the painting :)