Friday, September 21, 2012

the last few days

 Best news was that I found my camera! Sooo pleased. It had fallen out of my bag as i got out of the car and amazingly no one had run over it.
So I had the shots of sun set and Mary Hets taking a photo of it, shots of us at breakfast by the lily pond and one of the mad birds, an orange footed scrub fowl or some such. A bat that is sleeping well normally but this time it was out of the bell, me taking a photo of the lovely work Jasmine does, she was in our class but also has a studio, oh I want a studio!!
Jan Mary and Estelle, last day of class.
today we have walked our fweet off at the art gallery and museum and the war museum.
The tide was out today, the night of the sun set it was high.Very big tidal variations.
Last night we went to the Mindle(not sure of the spelling!) markets, lots of fun.
Just had a dip in the pool and we are out for dinner - again. Could get used to this life/
Have a great week end.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Glad to hear your camera turned up.. amazing.. and gorgeous photos!

ArtPropelled said...

Oh I want a studio too! Lucky break finding the camera unharmed .... and lucky us to be able to see photos of your trip.

Anonymous said...

So glad that you found your camera, what a relief that must have been.