Thursday, September 13, 2012

Crockodiles, lillies and birds

 This morning we drove out to join the yellow water cruise at Cooinda.
We took the 9am one as the breakfast one was just too early. We were so glad we did as we saw things the earlier one hadnt including buffalo. I also saw a fesh water stingray which apparently is pretty unusual. Sorry this is in italics I am not sure how to turn it off.
Any way it was hot but a brilliant cruise and so exciting to see what we did.
Called into the two aboriginal interpretive centres, brilliant but no photos allowed and I really would have liked a booklet on them but nothing to be seen.
think we will go and look at rock art later this afternoon Now how did that happen? I must have hit something.
Trouble with using the lap top I am not used to the key board.
Any way tired but fascinated by it all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Lovely photos Penny - in the previous post as well. Sounds like you are seeing lots, that is a trip I would love to do sometime. Cheers

ArtPropelled said...

Crocs and lillies .... quit a contrast! I'm quite envious of your trip.