Monday, September 10, 2012

A busy day

 I have been packing for Darwin, organising the last minute things and realising that actually we have a day and night in Adelaide tomorrow!
I walked around the garden first thing this morning and took photos just in case by the time we get home it will be all over.
The wisteria is about to come out and some of the bulbs are looking good and the big plum tree in the orchard is in full flower.
The native dendrobiums are all about to flower, a lot of the big dendrobium speciosum are out alread, that is the one with the long white inflorescence.
A crow called to me as I went to walk Max, they think they should be able to eat the dog food.
Double click to see a larger picture.
A trip into Victor to get mail and papers and I bought a new pair of linen pants and a top to take with me. Have to have something new!
Cant remember if I said that yesterday we ended up with Champion show hunter pony, the little mare worked well and there was huge excitement in the camp or team Rivington as they are known.. Her name is Rivington Royal Hiccup as she was born while the girls were at a Royal a few years ago and I had to deal with it all.They also ended up winning the pair of ponies with another little grey pony.
John has appeared to do things to this computer which is going with us so I have to get off it!
Men.
Better go or he wont be pleased with me. Any way I have to leave lists for the house sitter.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Congrats on the show successes - yur girls always seem to do well. Have a great holiday. Cheers

ArtPropelled said...

Your garden is looking wonderful! Enjoy your holiday Penny.