Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Snapshots




The first photos were taken in Litchfiels Park on our way through to Howard springs where we are staying. Loved the
crockodile explanation. I think this was wangi Falls.
John being John wasnt going back the same way so we went on the dirt, very rough and dusty!
I have lost my camera, we went out to see the sunset in Darwin, John may have some on his phone, had dinner by the beach, such fun and it was beautiful, we even saw a dingo.
Went down to the docks and I know I had my camera there as I took photos but not now. Luckily I packed the old one but I am very sad.
Having a great class.
More if and when I have time!
John is off fishing and it was a very early start.
The Last photos were taken on our wonderful dinner cruise on the Katherine river, reccomend it to any one it was fabulous.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad that you lost your camera. Did you lose it or did it get lifted? Either way heartbreaking.

Suztats said...

Love those pics! Hope your camera was just misplaced and turns up soon.

Julie said...

Looks like a huge, fun, and busy trip!!! I often wonder about a river cruise...you are inspiring me to check out a week long one to do with hubby! Sounds romantic and relaxing!!! I am in the process of making your embroidering your bird ...will need your address at some point to mail it to you! My email is xmasgirl2003@gmail.com
Send it to me when you have time!
xoxo- Julie