Friday, August 31, 2012

My new child

I have had problems loading photos today so this one finally came through from my pictures and is not the one I would have used from picasa, which was cropped but it is late and I am tired and not everything has gone to plan today. I did get over to see a friend yesterday, the one who lost her husband and had lunch and a long long chat about well everything. It was lovely, I have had so much trouble finding time for all of this and finally on the spur of the moment both of us had nothing on. Today was shopping and a few other things and I have been trying to finish a beanie for my granddaughter, well it is finished but looks huge and she wants a pom pom, its so long since I made one the first one that I spent hours over all the wool fell off when I tried to tie the lot together, I have found another way of doing it and I just hope this works! I hate wasting wool. Off to make sure the butter chicken for dinner isnt burnt, oh yes and of course another drama with one of my mares, at this time of the year my daughter who is the stud mistress these days gets a bit frazzled and when it was my mare with a tummy ache she rather let fly. She has been treated and is now in a nice paddock so I hope all is ok in the morning. Oh for a peaceful life.

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

The photo of 'mom and child' enlarges beautifully!

ArtPropelled said...

Lovely to see the mom and foal. Hope your butter chicken was tasty.

Hildred said...

Well Penny, there are days like that, but nevertheless your picture is lovely, and I hope everything else goes well for you in the mare world.