Wednesday, August 01, 2012

RIP Maggie

 Yesterday we lost Maggie, my last black pug, she had a stroke and quietly went in her sleep.
Not my best but a firm favorite with us all.
Here she is last year with Mason, always wanting to have a few words.
She led an adventurous life, had a few litters of pups, was lost for 10 days and found miraculously still alive down in the inspection pit in the shed, she had lost a bit of weight but water leaked in slowly so she survived on that. She may not of if some one hadnt heard her whine, and she had a very small whine.
She has gone to the land where the good pugs go.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Julie said...

I am so sorry for your loss! She was adorable, and sounded like a good adventurous girl! You are gonna miss this little sweet girl. Glad she is going to a place for good girls!!! :)
xoxo- Julie

Serena Lewis said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Penny. What a sweetie Maggie was....may she R.I.P. x

Wanda..... said...

Sorry for the loss of Maggie, Penny.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Maggie - any dog with that name must be a good one! I have identified the little frog - details on the blog as a Ps.

ArtPropelled said...

Farewell Maggie. A blessing that she went quietly in her sleep.

annie said...

Always a blessing if they can go in their sleep. I am so sorry, Penny. Our Fur Persons are so much a part of our lives and they leave such an empty space behind them when they go.
I am sure that you have lot of happy memories, though.
annie