Sunday, August 12, 2012

A bit of play

 I am tking things pretty slowly although I am still walking.
Over the last few days I have managed to do these, I needed to use up those little fme faces so here are two I put together as well as a small doll I have been playing with.
I seem to have been surprise surprise a relatively good housewife, washing done making food J can eat as his teeth are not working terribly well yet with the new plate where they took out teeth, so soft stuff like soup and pasta etc. In between i am aching and still coughing and not feeling like death but not much like doing too much.
I need to get back to the sewing machine but at the moment I am spending some time between a fairly nothing book which I am enjoying much to my surprise and making a small basket out of sari twist which is slow but fun. I havent made a basket for so long.
The soup made and I am heading out to sit by the fire, brr its still remarkably cold in here where my computer is. Then I will think about making a chicken lasagna for dinner tonight.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

You have a lot to show for your slow time, Penny. We all have the flu here too so nothing much is getting done.

Robin Mac said...

I think you have been doing a remarkable amount of work for the way you are feeling Penny, and your bits and pieces are great. Thank goodness Bill and I are remarkable healthy, but all the rest of the family has it. Our son had to fly to Brisbane and back today with a bad headcold- that would not have been fun. Hope you are much recovered very soon. Cheers

Julie said...

FEEL BETTER SOON, PENNY!!!

Love your squares with the stitching and bits of stuff. Very nice! Doll is so cute also! You are overflowing with creativity, Penny! I am always so inspired by you...:)