Thursday, August 09, 2012

Trying the new camera

 After hours of stuffing around I have finally loaded some photos taken with the new camera.
I am quite pleased with them and at least now I know how to load etc, but wading through the how to is a nightmare, fine on a disk but then I have to read it.
I am not sure how happy I am with the new glasses either, some how the focal lenght for the computer is not quite right so ba.
Any way here are the three owls, or two owls and a womble, and some plants in the sunroom. I havent done any fiddling with  them except to crop as I am using my normal photo editing.
Small differences in how my two cameras work will now keep me on my toes.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

annie said...

Great photos, Penny. It must be great to have it figured out and working as you want.
annie

Wanda..... said...

Such very sharp photos, Penny... can see every perfect little stitch on the pretty owls!

Julie said...

Love your owls, Penny! They are so adorable! Beautiful Crown of Thorns and Bromeliad also!!!

Anonymous said...

The little owls look cute and the new pictures of your plants look awesome as well.