Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Using my old camera





This morning when I walked Max I grabbed the old camera, not that it is that old, my Nikon coopix s8000 which I still love but the clarity and zoom on the new panasonic lumix is a lot better.
The peacocks are calling and taking an interest in the hens so will I manage to get chicks this year without the foxes getting them is always the question.
As I walked a huge flock of ibis were circling above me, so a photo was a must, we have been having interesting weather lately, wind and lots of different clouds, a bit warmer today but quite windy.
Spring is just around the corner and the early cherry plum blossoms are out, a lot of mine like this one have self seeded and if they are in a place that doesnt matter I leave them, this one has been a bit battered by the last few days weather but was a froth of blossom, and yes it stays.
I planted a few little rock daffodils around and this one caught my eye this morning too.
The weeds have also been catching my eye but until we have a few dry warm days I am afraid my joints wont let me to weed, and any way when I try I bring up half the earth as well, frustrating.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barry said...

P-beautiful contrast of the Ibis against a leaden sky - thanks for sharing images of your n'hood. B

Anne said...

Beautiful!
Have just found your lovely blog and am now following! So nice to meet you!
Hugs,
Anne