Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Todays walk

 A long one! I came home so tired. I walked for about 1 and a bit hours.
A lot of it uphill and quite steep, so much for a gentle slope.
The red bit on the sign, I had hoped to call in and have a coffee and a loo part way back but the coffee shop opens tomorrow!
I saw a lone kangaroo, had hoped for an emu, lots of poo but no birds.
The views were fantastic as usual.
I am not madly happy with "the girls" I may have to tweek them when I get home, not sure how 2 photos got in, they must have been doing sneeky things behind my back.
The white egret had moved over to that part of the bay.I took a quick photo of him, they are remarkably tall.
I loved last nights golden sunset and had to race out and get it, and of course another boat, may get around to drawing one if I can get my act together, amazing the bits of one that can hurt.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

Peaceful settings.... the boat and the sunset. Screwing my eyes up to look at the girls. Hope you post a bigger photo soon.