Thursday, May 24, 2012

Todays photos at Coffin Bay



Once more I have lost a post. So annoying.
This egret was on one of the pontoons, peering in the water I presume in hope of catching one of the small fish that were there.
Lovely views across the water as I walked back home.
Not a lot being done,washing fishing clothes is a challenge, well drying them is as there has been about 2 inches of rain in the last few days.
This morning we were a bit social at the big morning tea, which even in this small community raises money for cancer research.
Such a great thing to be doing, we all know someone who has had it.
The dolls are a bit slow, I have 2 more under way, but I will stop at 4. There are other things to do!
Despite the weather the fellows have been out every day and we are eating plenty of fresh fish, and yes, Coffin Bay oysters. yum they are the best.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Nothing like eating fresh fish caught the same day. Yum! Hope the sun stays out for you.

Robin Mac said...

Hope you get some more fine weather there, but lots of rain at home. I have been catching up again, love the previous posts. Flossie is amazing. Cheers

Hildred said...

Wonderful pictures, - I envy you the oysters!!!