Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yesterday and today





I wrote a very long post and then lost it!
Yesterday was windy but not wet, today it is both, after a lot of discussion and computer radars consulted the fishermen have left after lunch. It is not sheeting down with rain as it has been.
The top photo and the second were taken when I had a late walk yesterday. Some one was cleaning fish and all the pelicans were around for a feed.
J and A showing the booty of half a days fishing, we have enough left over for tonight but as they did well yesterday and it was sheltered they hope for more today. I crumbed all of those fish last night.
You cant really tell how heavy the rain was, taken through the window of the shack but normally you can see very clearly across the passage.
Then there is Flossie, I have nearly got a second one made,  but this one I was trying to finish yesterday when we went to join the ladies at the local craft group, a very bright lot, they were dying and felting, we sat and sewed, although I did buy some rather nice wool someone had there.
I have set up a nice corner upstairs where it is bright and warm as we have the fire going. I brought lots to do so am enjoying hearing the rain. Just hope we are getting it at home.

No comments: