Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another stunning walk

 This time towards the channel.
We have been a bit lazy today, I had to finish my book, bought on the trading table for very little, Rosamund Pilcher's 'Winter Solstice' a lovely book to read on a holiday and one I hadnt read before, cold and snowy Scotland, I want to go there.
I wonder if I am getting old, I havent felt like doing a lot, but then a few aches are not helping, coudnt even really get around to finishing the dolls, too lazy but then again there is not a lot to do, after all today IS Sunday!
I love the weather beaten rocks and the odd trees and stumps, and the glorious look of sea and sand. There were a lot of sea urchins today, perhaps there was a very low tide this morning and the oyster catchers had been foraging, or Pacific Gulls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: