Thursday, May 03, 2012

This mornings walk with Max

 Clouds, sun, flowers, calves, a red factor one amongst the black and whites, the last of the hibiscus, the first of the tiny cyclamen, a new look by the back door as the gutter has overflowed and I needed the big drawers up in my work room, red cedar seeds, the butterflies did such a good job early on and we have lots of these fascinating seeds. Peacocks by the front of the house, a callistemon flower and some red passionfruit flowers.
Now it is overcast and cold and drizzly.
I am going back to sit by the fire and do some stitching, or something that doesnt need much thought.
I should be cleaning the house, but I dont feel up to it.
I will be glad when this feeling of loss slowly goes and I feel more up to creating.
I have been creating, little things but feel guilty that I have no desire to clean the house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Creating little things add up and I really wouldn't feel guilty about not cleaning the house, Penny. Take it one day at a time.

Barry said...

Hi P- the house cleaning will get done when you feel it really, really needs to be done. I'm with Robyn - creating little things is the best gift to you, to those around you and for those who have made the transition. Thoughts and vibes are with you. B

shirley said...

The house cleaning can wait it will still be there in a week, but this is the time you take for yourself to grieve....little steps.