Friday, May 11, 2012

Sea and sky

 A few of the photos I took last week end when we walked.
Since then walks have been few and far between, so has doing any thing constructive with my hands.
I seem to have spent a lot of time waiting around and missing appointments and not feeling terribly well, a bug I think.
I have almost finished another pair of fingerless gloves, not that I have needed them, one cold day and then back to shirt sleeves. They keep promising rain but it doesnt happen.
I have left towels on the line perhaps that will make it rain!
Oh but I am reading a fascinating book, 'Water for elephants' by Sara Gruen. So far I am enjoying it immensely.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Here it's hot days then back to rather cool days, over & over since March, plus a few thunderstorms each week. I've read the book and seen the movie which is good, but the book is better, Penny.

shirley said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well Penny, hope you are feeling better soon. I love seeing the photos of your walks they are always interesting.
We are having lovely balmy days here in Queensland, but dont expect that to continue for much longer.

Hildred said...

Wonderful pictures, Penny, - do hope you feel better soon, - take advantage of the time to read.